Translate

Monday, December 8, 2008

Who can it Be Now?

After stealing some skin, socks really, from the other monkeys Louise is starting to feel like her old self again. However she is still a little on edge after last meeting with Zongo.
"Is he gone yet? Is it safe to come back out? Ling-Ling needs to use the bathroom real bad... " Seeing that the coast is indeed clear she sounds off again... "That motherfucker is whacked! I haven't had such a wild weekend since I partied with Rick James in 82. He and Zongo have a few things in common. I can't understand a word that those fuckers say, but boy do they have some good shit... "

2 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Louise Monkai said...

I have too today, going to see AC/DC. I will try to get you a celebrity endorsment... but I might get too fucked up.