Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Alright Already!

The night started with a little hanging out on the couch. Louise was relaxing having just ingested the last of Zongo's frog juice. Her plan was to hang for a bit then jump in that jet to, "throw a cruise" around the universe.
Ling-Ling was playing a sweet little tune and Louise began to drift...."I feel funny... wonder if its that tree juice or just gas?"
Suddenly she noticed that she couldn't hear the music quite so well or understand what the other monkeys were saying. Then it hit her while Jess was channeling her, she was channeling Jess! "M&M's... free mug... polish this, polish that... stuff date in mouth... "
What an awful feeling. Louise says, "Man... Gawd, I'm glad I don't work with Jess. Blah, blah, blah. Enough already! Come to think of it, I'm glad I don't work at all!"

1 comment:

Paintress Gretchen said...

What a freak show of monkeys! Louise, they sell M&Ms at Circle K, there not that hard to obtain!