Translate

Monday, December 8, 2008

Trench & Skank

OH THAT'S JUST GREAT! NOT ONLY IS THE TRENCH FOOT BEAST COMING, BUT HIS BROTHER THE SKANK MONSTER AS WELL...Wait a second is that 'Stiffy The Mayan Wonder Cat' in Skanky's hand? Cya would not want to be ya, I'm on the first bus to Batopilas, Mex. Don't want to be any where near Bisbee on this Christmas. Skank Foot is way worse than Stink Foot by far. Plus as a Buddhist I think it's a stupid Fucking holiday anyway. What be nice to people one day a year? What about the other 364 days? And what does the birth of some dude who gets nailed to a cross have to do with another fat dude cumming down my chimney? Plus he can only cum one time a year? Him sound like old man McCain to me. So Adi-da-fuck-os dis place is starting to smell like 'Stink Foot'. MMMM I must remember to pack my python boot, I hope they still fit and are not on to tight. CU Next Year, XOXO Chew-Mee Moore

No comments: