Translate

Friday, December 5, 2008

For Big Brass, This is the Day..........


MMMMMMMM "Watching the whites of your eyes turn red" That sounds like Louise to me. TheThe is my all time fav band. AC/DC is Louise Monkey's and she is holding us at gun point till we take her to go see them on the 10th in Phx. Yes BB this is the day that you will met Zongo. But it will be later when you get back from Choka on the Roka, have toooooooo much work to do on "Fire in the Hole" So until then enjoy some more TheThe.........

I love the part of the video at 2:50. Also a bit of Louise in there I think. I wonder if Matt Johnson, the singer, knew her....?

In this video he is a pilot. My favorite scene comes at 1:21 when he talks to an angel. The sad thing is that this album came out in 1986 and that shit is still going on.........

Is that BB&CM in the Hill Car on a HCA Top Secret Mission? At 3:15...

1 comment:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I do love me some TheThe! I look forward to finally meeting Zongo today!
Who's willing to ride in the trunk?