Translate

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ready and Waiting

Thomas is ready to mix you your favorite beverage at 'Fire in the Hole'

5 comments:

love23 said...

Now wait is Thomas with Margarete?

Paintress Gretchen said...

I can't decide what my favorite drink will be on this Night of Nights!
I usually like a celebratory Hill-fizz, but at " Fire in the Hole", I think I will require something stronger!

Anonymous said...

Kate, Zongo is with her, Thomas has not yet been introduced, but he was so happy to have his bar set up I just had to take a pic. Gretchen, she's not slow... she only speaks French and can't understand a word of English. Lost might be a better word. Don't frett, she's not my favorite either.

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm glad she's Kate's fave though. She looks like she needs to be loved.

Charlene Mitchell said...

is there a specialty "Fire in the Hole" cocktail? I might be a bit concerned to let Thomas pour as he will....but, it could be interesting...