Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sigh

Hello there, Jess here... dragging ass. While the HCA went off to Tucson for a day of fun filled clothes scouting, I stayed home to clean and re-arrange the living room. We bought new blinds finally, and thought it would be a good idea to completely tear everything out of the room, clean it, hang blinds, and re-organize things while putting them back.
Well it's six now and the blinds are still not up... worse the living room is a mess. Half the objects have met my bleach rag, the other half await. I put some lights up around the shrine... then got side tracked taking pictures of it... then thought I should blog about it too... the one above is my favorite...
Playing with different aperture settings can be amusing...
So now I am just waiting here in cyber space for Big Brass to return with many photos from the day... the day I missed out on, sigh... heavy sigh...
OK, here it is using a flash... yuck
Big Brass... where are you? I've wasted enough time on the pc today, they are going to make me cook dinner soon!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

One blind is up... 6:13

Charlene said...

Yeah.....I didn't get to go either....sigh...Well, I had about as exciting a day as you did. Maybe we need our own adventure? Many more HCA clothes are necessary! Your shrine looks awesome!!!

Paintress Gretchen said...

More H.C.A. field trips are certainly in order!
But not till after Christmas... I hate the music!
I issued warning tickets to all offending stores, and threw money around in stores that didn't play said offensive music!
Forever 21 was thrilled to receive the ticket as they hate the music as well!

love23 said...

Jesse, I love your decorating skills as always! By the way, a bunch of the HCA are actually coming to Book Club at my house this Sunday eve at 6PM. You are most welcome to come and partake of potluck and good conversations. You don't need to have read the book either, we will be discussing Julia Tucker's pick called BELINDA by Anne Rampling actually RICE. You could even bring the Jadester if she would want to come, or come alone! Women only tho, so Gregg has to find somewhere to go. xoKATE

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun... I will see how Jade feels on Sunday. Maybe I can borrow a copy once your done, we cut our tv a few months ago and I need a good book to snug down with.

Louise Monkai said...

Maybe Jake, Frankie and Gregg can go bowling while the book club mets... HA!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Charlene, you will see it up close on the 24th, unless you have other plans.

love23 said...

Louise, that is a truly funny comment, about the bowling trip! HAHA