Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Song for Big Brass




MMMMMM I Don't know why I think of Big Brass when I see this video at 0:36 and 1:09 BTW, when I was a kid I hated that show! I thought Puff was a pedo and Jimmy was his sex slave. With that flute as some creepy sex toy. Maybe it was Sarah Palin's, ya think? I do love 2:04, it's the best! Reminds me of my buddy Nate and I at Dunedin High, FL. getting baked before class. Thats why we never made it to class. Or maybe it was that wicked shine he kept in that mason jar. So dat wy I never finished high skool and learn to spell and learn good grammarr, after all I am just a crazy-nut-bag-eel dancer. CM

1 comment:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I can't believe they actually re-shot the P-Fam, Brady's, Puff-in-stuff, etc. for this video... every elaborate!
You know I love anything Brady, thanks!