Translate

Friday, January 30, 2009

Boring!

"Hm... I'm SO bored! Ever since Roka closed I've been out of my mind with boredom! Jess is still working two other jobs, but her pay gets deposited right into her bank account! There is no way to steal any Roka tips from her bag.... Can you loan me a twenty so I can go hang down at Elmo's?"
"Oh, wait... What's this? Holy Shit! I forgot all about this stash!"
"Yeah baby, now your talking! Don't mind if I do!"
"That's better! Think I will lay here and just twitch for a bit..."
(Disclaimer: The above substance is baby powder, but PLEASE don't tell Louise that, she'll be pissed!)

10 comments:

Charlene said...

Louise, you won't be bored for long...I've got a very "explosive" plan...and it involves Gimpy. Please stand by....

Louise Monkai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Monkai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Monkai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Monkai said...

Ops... Sorry about all those deleted comments, just found out I was burned! Mo-Fo! We want the Gimp!

Charlene said...

You want the Gimp? Does it matter what shape he's in? hmmmmmmm?

Charlene said...

what do you mean burned?

Anonymous said...

She's not making sense Charlene. She posted rants about getting burned for buying baby powder. She's out there and pissed!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you did to the Gimp and who got stuck with him... he he

Paintress Gretchen said...

Is that why she went out on the town hyped up on caffeine, too hung-over to go for the hair of the dog?