Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gimpy's New Look

Gimmpy's New Look (By Emily Fisher) (Greeting my surprise)
I promised I'd show and tell you what I added to Gimmpy, a couple things I found around the house. Gimmpy may be Louise's slave, but Louise is a slave to her drugs and booze, so I thought she'd like this little box I fashioned as a hat for her sub. Here are pix of the box from all sides:






After all that talk about the butt plug, in the comments, once I'd gotten the okay for more than one item, and to treat Gimmpy as my bitch, I did a quick search around the house and came up with another addition.
Here he is with all his finery, though I handed him off the next day, so who knows how he looks now.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and U call me Sick & Twisted????

Perrie's Place said...

what, no nipple and cock rings? how else do you lead a slave around?

Anonymous said...

Good point Perrie...

Perrie's Place said...

Maybe Something Like This Jess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28W3d3brIf0

Anonymous said...

Ha, funny you should say that, we love that movie...

Charlene said...

great movie!