Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stakeout!

Hello all, Jess here to give you the details of the Top Secret Stakeout Mission Louise, Chew-Mee, and I went on yesterday...
Louise was convinced that HCA gave prize money to the winner of The 70's Song-Off, and Louise was gonna claim it as hers! The Top Secret bag of gear included binoculars, several cheap pairs of children's sunglasses, a camera to catch all the action, a fake security badge, several tools (for Van repairs), and two, half bottles of Everclear.
Louise spent most of the morning creating this cool utility belt for the mission. She was awfully proud of it, too bad it fell off when she ran from the stakeout post... Oh well...
Here is Chew-Mee and Louise, eyes glued to HDM... In for the long haul!
"Hm, is that her? No! But I see William and his new do!"
"God, it's been a whole half hour and still no Charlene! Where could she be? Spending the prize money no doubt... Wait... Oh shit, I think that's her and I think she saw us!"
(Click on video below to see Louise booking it right outta there! Run Louise, run.....)
--TO BE CONTINUED--

3 comments:

Charlene said...

All this on account of lil' ol' me? I'm so flattered. I am also laughing my ass off, since I was off that day! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA......

Paintress Gretchen said...

Oh this is excellent! Keep an eye on that Charlene, she's now worth millions!

love23 said...

This is funny, I remember years ago, Gretchen and I and Sally and some others, stalking from the Olde Tymers porch, the opening of yet another restaurant in this space, with binoculars. They had a resort dress code, and I think it was called Charles Place?