Translate

Friday, January 9, 2009

On being Gimped...by Emily Fisher

Big Surprise for the Mermaid!
You know how I've been feeling somewhat used, unloved, and forgotten, locally, since my return? Well, today I had a wonderful surprise that obliterated those feelings (for now, at least).
Let me see if I can explain this. Louise SlutMonkey is a randy sock monkey who lives in Bisbee, the next town over -- 45 miles from me. I don't see her much, since I rarely leave the house, but whenever I do run into her I always know it'll be a good time, though there's never any guarantee no one will get hurt.
You see, Louise was born to push the envelope, does everything in excess. She's always in search of a good time, but there's often fall out. Considering her booze and drug intake, and the fact that she doesn't have the best judgement, it's no surprise that she's usually her own worst enemy. She's that monkey ho everyone wants to party with, as long as they keep a good grip on their wallets, to say nothing of their stash.
Louise SlutMonkey has a parade of victims a mile long, but she's always looking for a new one. She recently made a "friend" who is so enamored there's nothing he won't do for her. I don't know what his name was previous to taking up with Louise, but she's beaten the hell out of him so many times he's now just known as "Gimmpy". She's also chained him up, and he clearly likes it.
So, here's the thing. Once Louise SlutMonkey saw Gimmpy in chains, she got an idea. She decided he'd be a ChainMail/ChainLetter Monkey, meaning she'd drag him around in chains and drop him off with some unsuspecting fool who'd have to add an item to his outfit before passing him along. I'd heard something about this, but hadn't paid much attention, as it was some more of those Bisbee shenanigans that don't really affect me, way out here the other side of Douglas.
But today as I was fixing some lunch I heard weird animalistic moans outside. Cora Belle wasn't barking so I didn't pay any attention until I realized it was getting closer, and went outside to investigate. Low and behold, there was Louise SlutMonkey, dragging Gimmpy along in his chains. She was slurring so much I'm not sure exactly what she said, but I think it was, "This l'il bitch is all yours now, so dress him up and kick his ass out!" I detected a strong urine smell, and was just wondering if she'd pissed herself when she stumbled over some rocks and passed out.
Big Brass and Chew Mee had come along for the long ride in the Flying Tiger, and Big Brass was kind enough to lend me this:(See slideshow on Big Brass' blog)
Here's Gimmpy in his new, temporary home (See above pic). As you can see, he's already making friends. He's got a taste for foul-mouthed bitches, so Louise better watch out.
I've already figured out what to add to Gimmpy's outfit, but I won't show you until I've rehydrated him, patched him up a bit, and handed him off to the next victim. I'd hate to spoil the surprise.

2 comments:

Louise Monkai said...

Butt plug! Butt plug! Butt plug!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Poor Gimmpy, such a lovable mess!