Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meeting Adjourned!

Well after returning home from the HCA meeting last night Louise was tuckered! Also a bit worried that she would be 86'd from The Spleen for breaking Big Brass' wine glass! I didn't know Louise was capable of being embarrassed, but after the incident she clammed up and headed straight for the door... her lips and ass turning a deeper red than they already are...
Roxanne, always the fashion maven, had some great ideas for the HCA look. Check them out on Big Brass' site...
Sally and Kathleen were all business. These ladies know how to get it done!
And Charlene, sigh, Charlene is just wonderful!

2 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thank you SOOOO much for taking charge of the meeting! I wish I copied your graphs and pie charts because now I am lost without them!

Charlene said...

Awww shucks.....I think you're wonderful too! The meeting went swimmingly and I think we're all on track for the future of HCA. Thanks to Louise....she's on it!