Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Louise knows all about guilty pleasures. Sometimes in the afternoon when no one is around and the house is quiet, she checks to see if the coast is clear. She draws the curtains tight and turns off all the lights. All holed up and ready to indulge in some guilty pleasures...

First she gets something to sip. She finds a used 44 oz. Big Gulp cup and fills half with everclear and half with creme de meth...

Red Zingers are a must when indulging...

Finally, the main event...The Hillary Clinton Army blog spot... like a good cheese puff, the blog leaves her yearning for more...

She thinks to herself, "If the others found out I was hooked on such a positive, upbeat, futuristic blog they would never let me live it down...I feel so guilty."

"Oh, shit! Who turned on the lights?"

1 comment:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I won't tell anyone, Louise. You can count on me!
Um, can I post about this on my blog?