Translate

Saturday, November 1, 2008

'Highway To Hell' a Tribute to Bon Scott By SC Seniska aka Louise aka Chew-Mee,etc.etc.

Road to Batopilas, Chih.Mexico

aka "The Highway to Hell"
Happy Halloween & Dia de Muertos! Welcome to the sick & twisted world of Louise Monkey & Chew-Mee Moore. This all started by posting comments on Gretchen Baer's Hillary Clinton Army Blog. I have always been an Obamabot myself but hey what the hell, better to help a Dem than a scumbag sleazy GOP monster anytime! Now, with the election almost over (THANK GOD) It's time to start something new. My teammate Jesse and I have been planing to start a blog for a while now. Since today is our 9 year anniversary, I thought it would be the perfect day for it. Now a note on AC/DC. Yes it's true Bon Scott was Louise Monkey's first love, when he popped her sweet monkey cherry. So Louise is, and always will be AC/DC's #1 Fan. When I was in high school I was never really into them, I was more into Yes and Pink Floyd. I thought AC/DC was just another heavy metal band. Around the time 'Back in Black' came out, I did like some of their stuff I'd hear on the radio but never bought one of their albums. Then one day when we were going down to our ranch house in Batopilas, Mexico with these uptight tourist that were freaking out about the road, which as you can see from the photo, really looks like it could be a highway to hell, I started singing the song to Jess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2wKBkpUis Just to mess with the yuppie tourist pukes. After that I could not get the song out of my head. So when we returned to Bisbee, AZ I went to the store and bought my first AC/DC cd 'Highway to Hell'. After putting it in my ipod, I was like...."WOW" what a great album. I think 'Night Prowler' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hruhe6n7Stk sold me on them as not just some "Heavy Metal Band." I found it more of a good'ol rock'n roll song with a bit of a blues beat to it. So next thing I know I'm off to the store for more AC/DC (Which just happened to be Wal-Mart) LOL! No real music stores in Bisbee. I will always like Bon Scott more, but would not say he is better than Brain just different. Brain Johnson has done a great job as the replacement voice of AC/DC after Bon left us. I mean look at how well they have held up over the years. They even have Wal-Mart eating out of the in palm of their hands now. Love 'Black Ice' so does Louise, that's how she ended up it a Naco, Jailhouse. Those of you who know her would all agree, Louise is in fact a just like a run away train when is she tweaked-out. 'Rock'n Roll Train' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX2xbqWtyJU Gave me the idea of Louise hijacking a drug filled run away train whacked out on meth & ecstasy, as Chew-Mee does an Eel Dance on top of the train engine cab. So Angus, Malcolm, Brain, Cliff and Phil keep on doing what you do best and that's Good'ol Rock'n Roll. Bon would be very proud! Goes to show Rock'n Roll will never die! My favorite AC/DC song is 'Riff Raff' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uXu067MTqI I love it when Bon sez...." It ain't humid but it sure is hot, down in Mexico!" Boy you got that right! So with the start of "The Black Ice Tour and this Blog. Let us now enjoy the story of Louise's escape from a Naco, Jailhouse. So she could then go to Hell for a Par-Tay! Only to gets sucked to death by 'Nosferatu' and just as she comes back to life, gets abducted by a UFO for a 'Eye Job' from 'The GOP E.T.'s! The beginning of this story is a Tribute to Bon Scott { 7/9/1946 to 2/19/1980 RIP } Also check out our other blog Casa de Zombia http://zombiacasa.blogspot.com/ which is also in the works. (Updated 11/07/09) Due to the election and Louise being a 'Diva' the epic will start after these few preview of who's behind all this madness.......... OBAMA/BIDEN 2008 YEA BABY!

No comments: