Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter...

"Ass Bags!"
"Dr. Von Finklebone's Birthday usually falls on Easter, but doesn't this year, so I thought I would share a cake from last year that the Squid and Jess made for him. Notice the guts pouring out of the bunny? This is a family full of fucking sickos!"
"Here is a cute figurine that was given to them long ago. Of course it was immediately decapitated and made into a gruesome scene. I would tell you to enjoy your day, but I really don't care if you do or not. Ha, ha, ha!"---Louise Monkey

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Thanks Louise! Happy Easter and Dr. Finklebone's birthday too!

We'll be seeing you soon on our special Easter mission...

Louise Monkai said...

Gawd! His birthday is not over yet, it's this Thursday....I can't wait for his birthday week to end.......

Charlene said...

Poor Louise....she's got a Chew-Mee Birthday Eel Dance Girl run amok!