Translate

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Cross To Bare

The Lost Cathedral Satevo in Copper Canyon, Mexico
I really hate to be the barer of bad news, but I just found out some new information on being "Gimped"...
It looks like there was a"Gimp" clause in the game that Louise never told the Victim/Players about... If you keep the "Gimp" for more than 30 days...Zongo will call on the "Trench Foot Beast" to go in to the Bisbee sewer lines and come up in to the bathroom of who ever may still be holding the "Gimp"...
He will then spray every kind of VD virus known to mankind on to your toilet seat.
Since Charlene has had the Gimp since Jan. 9th, we pray that she gets rid of him by midnight tonight.

5 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Oh please, Charlene, rid of him now!

Charlene said...

Am I lucky or WHAT! I rid myself of the GIMP yesterday - which as we all know - was the 7th. Damn, that was real close! I hope Kate is paying attention to this!

love23 said...

WOW Jess you went to Mexico, lucky you and Frankie. I have the GIMP and he's cool looking now, wait until I photograph today. I will send email photos to your regular address in case you want to post?

love23 said...

By the way the Lost Cathedral is amazing and the photo of Chew-mee with the Cross totally fun!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are from a long time ago... I'm glad you like them, it is a unique church. If you send Gimp pics and text about your Gimping experienece I will post them and credit you... Can't wait to see what you did!