Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Desperation

When the pc got wiped clean it took ALL the pics and videos of Louise I had... Sniff, sniff..... Time to make more! However I can't seem to find time to film our next big scene, which involves 50 pounds of chipped ice, a sink in a seedy motel and one drugged out monkey. In my desperation to post today, something, anything! I decided to type Louise Slut Monkey into YouTube and other search engines and see what happened. Not much..... No police records or otherwise incriminating documents, just an old video Big Brass made and some links to the site. I give you the clip posted on The HCA site awhile ago. It's kinda fun to look back....

4 comments:

Louise Monkai said...

What a blast that was!

Paintress Gretchen said...

That sucks about your PC. I really want to see that chipped ice scene!

Jess said...

It will be happening. Trying to gear up for it... BTW thanks for not suing us for using your cool slideshow... Forgot to mention you made it.... But I mean everyone knows that right?

Chew-Mee said...

Speaking of Gimpy, just wanted all to know he has a new job........