Translate

Monday, May 17, 2010

Louise Says...

"Sweet! Maia is done with my custom made Mini Mad Hatters Tea Party Hat!"
Are you referring to the Maia van Heeswijk, otherwise known as the Mad Hattress? She made you a hat? "You bet your sweet ass she did! Maia and I are like two peas in a pod, love the girl!"
"Here is a shot of us at the final fitting... Check out her tat's, they rock!"
"She got a little friendly in this shot, but I didn't mind. I just love her!" *sigh*
"Want one of your own?"
Contact Maia van Heeswijk at unicornslayer666@yahoo.com. "Tell her Louise sent ya!"

5 comments:

Maia van Heeswijk said...

You are too kind my Love, it was a pleasure working with you *muah*

~D said...

You ladies are looking fabulous!!! I can't wait to see how my hats turn out. Oh happy day!!!! Maia, you are super talented! I've loved all the hats you've made so far!

love23 said...

Love the top hat!

Flying Mermaid said...

Wow, Louise is extra sylin now!

Flying Mermaid said...

That would be STYLIN -- this print's too small for me old eyes!